(Moku) should have standardized basic meeting procedures.
- Minimum required officers to hold an official meeting
is a chair and secretary
- Secretary of the District shall keep official minutes
and forward copies to the Chair through the Secretary of the Native
- Secretary of the District shall keep an attendance
sheet of each meeting and forward copies to the Chair through the
Secretary of the Native Hawaiian Coalition.
- Each District should hold the minimum of one meeting
- Each District should elect from its respective
district two (2) representatives
to attend General and Special Meetings of the Native Hawaiian Coalitions.
- Send copies of the minutes and attendance sheet to
- Native Hawaiian Coalition
3569 Harding Avenue,
Honolulu, Hawai`i 96816-2472
official documents for the Native Hawaiian Coalition has been approved and published,
a temporary procedure of the District shall be used; it is also recommended
that use of Robertís Rules of Order 10th ed. or the equivalent Parliamentary